Women Owned Law Firm
Cubeta Law Group is woman-owned law firm that specializes in representing San Antonio businesses and governmental entities of all sizes in the areas of Employment, Contracts, and Litigation. Each of our attorneys have at least 15 years’ experience in the areas of public entity law, employment law, and business law. The firm was started in 2017 to fill a gap in the law firm community to serve clients with a more in-depth knowledge of each clients' business in order to provide specifically tailored solutions and guidance.
“Knowing the law just isn’t enough to provide clients with the best result. Solutions to your legal matters should be tailored to your business’s culture, values, and business objectives.”
Cubeta Building History
Lavaca Historic District
The Cubeta Building is a Historic landmark that was originally known as the De Mazieres House. It was built in 1853 in downtown San Antonio. It is located on the corner or Martinez Street and South Alamo Street in downtown San Antonio.
Kelli P. Cubeta
Areas of Practice:
Employment, Contracts, and Litigation
For over 15 years, Kelli has represented businesses exclusively in the areas of employment and corporate law. Prior to starting her own law firm, Kelli served as General Counsel and head of Human Resources for two publicly traded companies for over a decade. As General Counsel, Kelli’s responsibilities included litigation, transactions, labor and employment, corporate and employee policies, regulatory affairs, workers’ compensation, and general liability. Kelli has successfully negotiated well over a thousand contracts ranging in value to over $200M. As a C-Suite executive of each company, Kelli was integral in shaping corporate strategic direction.
- In 2018 she received the Top 40 Under 40 Business Leaders
- Outstanding Attorney Award recipient by the San Antonio Business Journal in 2018
- In 2012, the Association of Corporate Counsel selected Kelli as one of the top 30 in-house attorneys in the U.S. under the age of 40
- Kelli is a certified Senior Professional by both the Society of Human Resources and the HR Certification Institute
- Business Management degree from Texas A&M University
- MBA from Texas Tech University
- Law degree from Texas Tech University
Areas of Practice:
Employment and Contracts
Jenny has over 20 years of experience providing employment counsel to employers, both public and private, around the state. She has assisted clients with issues in all facets of employment law including: EEOC complaints, Title VII, Title IX, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, Reduction in Force Plans, the Freedom of Information Act, the Texas Public information Act, the Texas Open Meetings Act, Charter School Partnership Agreements, terminations and grievances, as well as contract negotiations and drafting employment policies and handbooks. A frequent public speaker, Jenny has trained hundreds of people on various topics including procedures for addressing grievances, effective documentation for personnel decisions, investigations, and sexual harassment. Jenny has also served as an adjunct professor for the University of Texas at Austin teaching School Law in the College of Educational Administration Doctoral program.
- Leadership San Antonio Class 44
- Board member, San Antonio Academy of Texas
- Bachelor's degree from The University of Texas at Austin
- Law degree from The University of Texas at Austin
Hannah joined Cubeta Law Group as its Relationship Director to focus exclusively on Cubeta Law Group clients. Prior to joining Cubeta Law Group, Hannah worked for Stitch Fix in Austin excelling her customer service relationships and developing a client mindset to bring to Cubeta Law Group.
- Bachelor's of Science in Design Studies and minor in advertising from West Virginia University